Extra chapter to be included in the paperback version of The Host and would it be a trilogy?

Posted by Naybeth Díaz | | Posted On Friday 4 December 2009 at 09:50


ON November 16th Stephenie did a quick Twilight FAQ session in which a few the host questions came into surface: here are 2 of them that gives us some kind of hope about the release of 2 more books (we assume is the soul and the seeker)

Are you writing any other books right now? - Kershia

One of the weirdest things for me about success is how it sucks away your time. I'm successful because I write books, but that very success takes all my writing time! It's very frustrating. I'm just itching to get back into a fantasy world right now, but the real world won't let me. I thought this would be a writing year, but unless you count emails as writing, it didn't work out that way. I was able to do a few smaller things that will show up here and there—an extra chapter for the release of The Host in paperback, that kind of thing. I've really worked to clear my time, but that is a slow and ongoing process. Of course, another aspect is that I am more burned out by the last five years than I even realized.

Hi Stephenie! :) Of course, I love the Twilight saga, but I was also blown away by how beautiful and unique your other novel, The Host, was -- so I was wondering: do you have any plans for more books not related to Twilight? Thank you so much! :) Kelly <3

I'd like to eventually have The Host be part of a trilogy. That's one of the projects I'd really like to get to in the next year or so.

So as The Host novel Livejournal said:

"
So ...if Stephenie plans to be working on the next book "in a year or so", maybe that means the extra chapter in The Host will be a sneak preview of the next book?!".

According to Amazon this edition will be released on april 13th 2010. let's keep our fingers crossed


Comments:

There are 1 comments for Extra chapter to be included in the paperback version of The Host and would it be a trilogy?