BRODY/Jared

Posted by Naybeth Díaz | Labels: , | Posted On Tuesday 24 August 2010 at 07:27

So today I was looking at The Host IMDb site and something estrange caught my eye. it was the name Brody Emerson and it says he's being cast as Jared. I still don't know How real this is (I bet it pretty real, I mean is IMDb) but here's the site just in case.

Now about Brody, I was looking for him and I found a twitter account. (again, I'm not sure if he's the one. but still it's good to take a look at that too).

And now. Let's take a look at Brody' Resume

Gender:
Male
Height:
5 feet 10 in
Weight:
150 lbs
Age Range:
16 - 21
Physique:
Athletic
Hair Color:
Black
Hair Length:
Short
Eyes: Green
Ethnicity:
Caucasian, Native American
Voice Type:
Tenor

¿What Do you Think about him? Comments in the Comments section .

Comments:

There are 5 comments for BRODY/Jared