The Host, The Soul, The Seeker and a Movie?

Posted by Naybeth Díaz | Labels: | Posted On Friday 25 July 2008 at 13:25

Larry Carroll had an interview with Stephenie Meyer the author of the twilight saga, and this time she talked about The Soul and The Seeker, books that will follow The Host; she also talked about the cast that came she thinks could play the part for Jeb, Ian, Kyle and Jared ; so this is what she said:



MTV: Do you plan on writing "Host" sequels?

Meyer: I hope. If I were to continue on with "The Host," which is a possibility, there are characters and stories that could continue. ... If I went ahead with that, it would be two more. ... Next would be "The Soul," and then "The Seeker."

MTV: You've said that when you write, you cast actors in the roles in your head. Would you like to see a "Host" movie? Who are your dream stars?

Meyer: I would. ... With "Twilight," I felt the actors needed to be up-and-coming artists that haven't been recognized yet. ... With "The Host," I think the actors could be really big names. That would be cool. I'd love to see Robert Redford put on a beard and be Jeb; he would be amazing. ... Matt Damon has some very Jared-esque qualities, and then [I'd love to see] Casey Affleck as Ian and Ben Affleck as Kyle. Imagine the interplay.

Thanks to:
MTV

Comments:

There are 6 comments for The Host, The Soul, The Seeker and a Movie?